Whether you live in the city or you're just passing through, Singapore shopping is something you don't want to miss. This beautiful city-state sits at the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is one of the world's busiest ports. With everything from intimate boutiques to large shopping malls, Singapore shopping has something for everyone. While you're out and about, don't forget to stop in these stores and boutiques to find one-of-a-kind accessories and clothing from The Jersey Shop!
- OG Albert Complex
- OG Orchard Point
- OG Peoples Park
- Isetan Serangoon Central
Singapore Shopping at OG
OG Department Stores. OG entered the department store business in 1971 with the opening of its store OG People's Park, located at 100 Upper Cross Street in the heart of Chinatown in Singapore. The company has grown substantially over the years into a collection of three major retailers. Each is located in a different section of Singapore to give shoppers the most convenient access possible.
OG department stores pride themselves on serving as a one-stop-shop for shoes, apparel, housewares, bags, children's clothing, health and nutrition supplements, toys, travel goods, and more with a vision of being the best family-friendly shopping experience with affordable prices. The Jersey Shop partners with all three OG department stores to provide customers with a hands-on look at its most popular styles, including baby sets, tops and t-shirts, leggings, jackets, and dresses.
The stores offer various customer services to make your shopping experience as easy and convenient as possible, including gift wrapping, a nursing room, and local delivery services.
- Gift wrapping: OG offers complimentary gift-wrapping services for customers with same-day purchases over $30 nett. All customer service counters offer this service conveniently to select your gifts and present them with little effort. If you're looking for particular style wrappers, OG carries various colors, prints, and styles and is happy to utilize your purchased wrappers for services.
- Nursing room: OG is committed to providing a family-friendly environment in all of its stores, and its nursing room is a testament to the company's dedication. Families can find nursing rooms in all OG locations for feeding, changing diapers, and more.
- Delivery services: If you make a purchase but can't carry it home with you, OG is here to help. The company offers complimentary delivery services for Singapore shopping to mainland addresses, excluding restricted zones and offshore islands, for same-day purchases over $300 nett. OG offers the delivery service for bulky and heavy items only. Delivery of snacks, foods, and other perishables is not permitted. For purchases below $300 nett, delivery is available for $12 cash pre-payment.
Where to Find Gen Woo Kids
If visiting Gen Woo Kids is on your list when you're heading out for Singapore shopping, you can easily find a selection of our products at each of the three OG department stores. The OG department stores are open from Monday to Sunday from 11:00 to 20:30.
- Visit OG Albert Complex at 60 Albert Street in Singapore. The department store sits between two subway stations, DT13 Rochor station, and DT14 Burgis. A bus stop is also located nearby at the Fu Lu Shou Complex. The Jersey Shop's products are available on level three in the children's department. For questions, call the store at (65) 6210 2222.
- Visit OG Orchard Point at 160 Orchard Road in Singapore. The nearest MRT subway station to Orchard Point is Somerset, NS23, and a bus station stops out front at Orchard Plaza. You can find The Jersey Shop in the children's department of OG Orchard Point on level three. If you have questions, call (65) 6317 2222.
- Visit OG People's Park at 100 Upper Cross Street in Singapore. To travel by MRT, disembark at the Chinatown MRT Station, located at the intersection of 151 New Bridge Road and 91 Upper Cross Street. The bus drops off at Chinatown Station Exit C. To shop The Jersey Store products, visit the children's department on level four of the store. You can reach the department store by phone at (65) 6535 8888.
Singapore Shopping: Isetan Serangoon Central
When experiencing Singapore shopping, another favorite location to find Gen Woo Kids is at Isetan Serangoon Central. This department store is based in Tokyo, and customers recognize the brand for its excellent customer service, elite environment, and high-quality product offerings. For a company that began as a small kimono shop, Isetan has expanded extensively, with more than a half-dozen department stores across Asia and representative offices in Paris, New York, and Milan.
opened in 2010 and was Isetan's first expansion into the northeast Singapore shopping district and offers various departments for shoppers, including home care, a supermarket, and clothing. In addition to delivery services and gift wrapping, Isetan Serangoon Central offers free alteration on regular-priced products, excluding boutique brands. The store will alter merchandise that is on offer or sale items for S$3. If you're looking for a specific product, Isetan Serangoon Central also offers item reservations for up to three days for regular price merchandise.
You can experience Singapore shopping at Isetan Serangoon Central at 23 Serangoon Central, Nex, in Singapore. To visit Isetan Serangoon Central by MRT, the closest subway station is Serangoon, or you can choose to travel by bus and exit at Serangoon Station. To browse The Jersey Shop products, visit level #02-30/31.